Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This n That

Hi everybody! My name is Mira and I'm brand new to the world of "blogging". Please be patient with me as I learn the ins and outs of this text and graphic world! I would like everyone to know that my mother and her blog has inspired me to learn how to do this. I'm truthfully telling you that once I leave this site, I may not be able to find my way back here.... that's honestly telling you how much I DONT know what I'm doing on here! Ha! I had a thought! I put this address in my "favorite", so maybe I won't be so lost. Also, there is a blogger on here I have to give credit to... Romantic Home by Cindy is the name of the blog. She has the most wonderful photos on here of her home and other photos! She is truly an inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment